For the IBW Iconic 5 riders, the standard signup fee for roadside assistance has been waived off.
- Services available are:
- On call roadside assistance
- Helping with problem identification
- Mechanic dispatch to the location.
- Routine maintenance/running repairs.
- Petrol delivery
- Tyre puncture repair
- Towing services via flatbed truck or tempo depending on the vehicle.
- Average response time: 45 minutes.
- In case of unresolved issues call:
- Approximate Costs (Which are payable directly to mechanic):
- Technician dispatch cost: 350 – 550
- Towing Costs :
- For flatbed tow truck Rs. 1500 for first 30 kms, Rs. 20 per subsequent km.
- For regular tow truck Rs. 1200 for first 30 kms, Rs. 20 per subsequent km.
- For IBW Iconic 5 riders the signup fee has been waived off. You can directly call the helpline for assistance.
- These free services are only valid from the 2nd – 5th February 2017 for the Pondicherry ride and 23rd – 27th Feb 2017 for the Chikhaldara ride.
- TLC Assist is the service provider for the road side assistance service. All existing terms and conditions of TLC road side assistance (view-able here) are applicable.
- Easy Roads is not liable for any issues arising from the usage of these services.
- Personal vehicles and self-driven vehicles on rent (including motorcycles)are covered under Roadside assistance for the vehicle irrespective of who is driving.
- The cost of spare parts, fuel, oil, keys, specialist lifting equipment, garage or other consumables or labour required to repair your vehicle is payable by the customer.
- For any charged service the mechanic will need to be paid directly for cost of part/service as per the actual cost incurred.
- TLC Assist is not liable for any disputes with the mechanic, all disputes need to be settled between the customer and the technician/garage directly.
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org